Saturday, September 5, 2009

Where has time gone?




Whew! Hard to believe that another week has already past. The first week of school went well. Talia likes her new school and Jade loves her teacher. For me, it's been crazy- the cafe was totally remodeled and it's gonna take a few weeks to get straightened out. We served 400 people in 11 minutes!!! That was just one lunch! Needless to say I didn't get any of the challenges done I had planned on for this week. But, you should still check out the sites for SPCC and 52 sketches...52 Weeks.They are always so inspiring.Hopefully I can get something done this week, but I'm not making any promises. We head back to Pittsburgh for my nieces wedding next weekend and both of my girls are in it. Can't wait to show pics. On another note, we had a very nice day at the Renaissance Faire today-the girls loved it. So I leave you with a pic form the first day of school and the Ren. Faire.

No comments:

Post a Comment