Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally Friday at SPCC



Just thought I'd share a canvas I did for the Friday challenge at SPCC. The challenge was to alter something. I painted this canvas, then added dew drops and transparent stickers, glitter and a button. The letters are some very old alphas that I finally had chance to use, I knew they'd come in handy someday:)


We have quite a busy week here, soccer party, play practice, bible study, and had dinner guests last night. Also got to go see Stars Wars in concert for John's B-day on Sunday in Philly. It was great, not too keen on how high our seats were, but we got used to it. We received two great packages from my mom and sister packed full of crafting goodies, the girls and I are having a blast!


Please keep my step-dad in your prayers. He had heart surgery today, haven't heard any news yet.


Oh! before I go, just wanted to let you know of a GREAT site! It's www.challengemasters.ning.com There are tons of great ideas and groups. I joined the altered group. Check it out, there's something for everyone. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment