Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Teachers Gifts




Hi, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We had a nice day, quiet, just the four of us. We didn't head back to Pittsburgh because the girls were in the church play on Sunday and they had dress rehearsal Friday and Sat. All of their hard work paid off, it was a fantastic night, and everyone did wonderfully.


I haven't had time to work on any challenges, I've been busy making projects for Christmas gifts. I made these two for my girls teachers, I only wish that I'd been able to get another apple. I love that. I decorated it the whole way around so that it can sit on her desk. Well, I'll be back later this week . I am getting to go to a crop on Sat., so hopefully I can get more accomplished there. I also have a few more items ready, but I'm a little short on time now. Thanks for looking. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment