Saturday, April 24, 2010

Challenge masters-April challenges




Hello, it's a beautiful day here in eastern PA, and it's my oldest's birthday! So shortly we'll be heading off to her party. Until then I thought I'd share a couple of cards I did for challenges over at CHALLENGE MASTERS. They have a ton of groups to join in on, so if you haven't checked them out you really should- http://www.challengemasters.ning.com/




The first one is for the April color challenge and was to include: yellow, blue, spring green, and grass green. Supplies used were: cardstock:bazzill; rub-ons:basic grey; alphas: thickers; stickers: Heidi Grace; crocheted flower: other and mesh was magic mesh. Yes-- I dug deep in my stash for that one! Trying to use up some old stuff.




Next was the challenge for the April card challenge and it was to be a Mother's Day card with 2 layers, at lest one flower, a swirl and some glitter or stickles. The colors were turquoise, white, yellow, and light green. The supplies I used were cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: American Crafts; flowers: Prima; letter stickers: Making Memories; swirl: Prima; butterflies: K & Company. I used a light touch of stickles on the butterflies.




Thanks for looking- off to take birthday pics. Have a great day


Brigitte

No comments:

Post a Comment