Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finally Friday Challenge SPCC


Happy Saturday everyone. We had soccer games bright and early this morning, yes, in the rain, but they did well. Now we just have to see what tomorrow brings, wish us luck!! Now, onto the challenge-- this week for the Finally Friday challenge at SPCC was to use flowers! I absolutely love using flowers, can't get enough! I was needing to make an anniversary card for my mom and step dad, so this was the perfect opportunity. Hopefully she isn't seeing this ahead of time! I just used green card stock, paper from collage press, a fiskars punch and flowers from K and Co. and of course the mini alphas--I'm totally addicted to those! TFL!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh - so pretty!!!!! I love K&Co - I use it for everything! Your mom and step dad will love it!!

    Deanne K (Finally Friday Host this week)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice! Love the flowers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so gorgeous!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete