Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year !




Wow! It's hard to believe how long it's been since I last posted. I must apologize for being away so long. I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. Santa was VERY good to me. Before Christmas, my husband and I celebrated our 15th anniversary. He got me a beautiful diamond cross necklace, I had been wanting something I could wear everyday. Then, we got a wonderful new NikonD5000 digital SLR with multiple lenses and case. WhooHooo!!! Now I just need to figure out how to use it!! LOL Anyway enough jibberish, I thought I'd share a few LO's that I made on Sat. at our local scrappers Christmas party. Those women are just the best! The first LO is one about our dog, just loved this pic of him, and the second is of the girls decorating the tree. I actually scraplifted the idea from Rachael Hall-she is sooooo talented. You can find her work at A Million Memories. That's all for now, I'll be back soon, thanks for looking!

1 comment: