Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy week


Hello, just thought I'd take a few minutes and update you on our happenings here in sunny very hot eastern pa! I can't complain though, it's better than snow any day. I have a lot going on this week. The girls are going to day camp all week, I have a VBS meeting, a haircut, Jade's 10th birthday, and birthday sleepover, along with our local scrap groups summer crop with yard sale and our church picnic. So, by next week I think I'll just be ready to hit the pool. I am excited about getting to crop and hopefully pass on some older and unused scrap items. I thought I'd share a page I did for the color challenge over at Challenge Masters. http://www.challengemastersonline.com/ The colors to be used were: Lime green, purple, orange and aqua. I couldn't believe that I had just bought a paper by Bo-Bunny with those colors in it, along with Karen Foster stickers. I love the dimension of them. I also added a little more glitz with Stickles. The pictures of of the girls going down the slide at a very nice pool we get to go to when we head back to western pa. I don't usually put so many pictures on a page, but in this case I just had to. Something different for me. Hope your having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment