Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm B..A...C...K!




Wow, sorry for the long break there, first the computer died and then I just haven't been able to even get into my scrap space. I have two cards to share, nothing special. One is for a new neighbor. I used a cuttlebug embossing template, a doily, a bird stamp form Hero Arts, and some brown fibers. The next is just a simple white embossed card that is from a great deal I got on sale. I used blue chalk on the embossing, the cut out is from a sheet of Fancy Pants paper with a bird sticker I got in the dollar spot of Michaels, and the friend sticker is from Cosmo Cricket that I just bought on a scrap shopping trip with the girls! (Thanks Deanette and Bev)




Well, that's it for now, I'll be starting more challenges again soon, hopefully using some the new goodies I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment