Saturday, July 31, 2010

SPCC #58




Hello! I feel like I'm finally getting back into the groove of things. I'm just making the deadline for this weeks SPCC color combo. The colors to be used were crumb cake, soft suede and certainly celery. I dug deep into my stash with this photo of my oldest, it's from five years ago! But, at least it's finally getting done. I could never be on of those people who scrap in chronological order, bless those who can.


So here's my list of supplies: cardstock:American Crafts, ink:StazOn, flowers and leaves:Prima and Webster's pages-bloomers, Punch:Martha Stewart, wood accents:K&Co., flower stamp:Stampin'Up, letters:Thickers, numbers:MyLittleShoebox, and finally I used green Stickles on the butterfly.


We'll I hope you enjoyed it, I have to go finish getting my oldest ready to go to the beach with a friend, I'm sooo jealous! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment