Friday, February 26, 2010

Challenge Masters Color Challenge




Happy Friday everyone! We're having yet another snow day here. My girls are mad because I won't let them go sledding, one has pneumonia and the other a cold. What's a mom to do? At least they can still play with the neighbor girl, and I can work on scrappy stuff.




I wanted to share a card I made for the color group challenge over at Challenge Masters http://www.challengemasters.ning.com/ It's a great site, lots to take part in. Our colors to use for this particular challenge were fire, blush, chocolate, and vanilla. They were taken from a beautiful picture in a Pottery Barn catalog.




Supplies I used were: card stock-Bazzill, patterned paper-Imaginisce (polka dots and stripes), The sentiment sticker is from K & Company, leaf and bling -Prima, and Stickles. I also used some ink on the crinkled brown circle and the rim of the card.




Thanks for looking, off to clean the fish tank(blah!!) and hopefully make some more cards to send out. Have a great day enjoying whatever weather your having.

No comments:

Post a Comment