Monday, February 22, 2010

Page maps challenge


Hello, and happy Monday morning to you! It's sunny here today, we're supposed to get rain/snow later, so I'll enjoy the sun for now. Today I'd like to share a LO I did for Page Maps. www.pagemaps.com/blog.php Every month they send out fantastic sketches to play along with. This month the prize is given from Scrapdango. You can check them out here --http://www.scrapdango.com/ A very nice place with great kits. My LO is 8 1/2 x 11, which I don't normally do, but I enjoyed a change. The pics are of my daughters in my nieces wedding. The papers are from GCD Studios, ATD Story of Us.I know you can't tell, but they are pearlized-very pretty. The bird I cut out using my Slice, still loving it! The alpha stickers are foam, by Thickers--of course. The flower is Prima, journal paper is Making Memories and I used Stickles for the birds eye. I can't for the life of me remember who makes the background card stock- the black that is glossy embossed, if you know, maybe you could remind me. Well, I better run, gotta walk the dog and get to work. Thanks for looking, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brigitte,
    I just love your layout for the pagemaps sketch challenge. It is so beautiful. The picture and the little girls are gorgeous. I live in southeastern PA also!

    ReplyDelete