Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine Cards




Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Do you all have plans for tonight? We have a party at our church where we all bring our lawn chairs and watch it on the big screen. First we have soup, hot dogs and grilled cheese along with a potluck of snacks. We use a canned good offering as admission to support our local food bank. We're looking forward to it.


Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I thought I'd share two cards. The first is one I made with some scraps of American Crafts paper and Bazzill. I used my Slice to cut out the heart and then put an American Crafts chipboard heart on top. Very simple, but I like the colors.


The second is just Bazzill, that was embossed with a Cuttlebug template and inked. Then I cut out hearts from the same American Crafts patterned paper as the first and made a flower. I topped it off with some bling, a ribbon stem and a Prima leaf. Well, I still have to make my praline dip for tonight, so I better get going! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment