Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's project


One more day! The kids are itching to know what they're getting. We always do something little, this year they are each getting a book. I still need to make a card for them, I guess I better get on that! I thought I'd show a small project I did. I used 8 x 8 paper, then used the heart punch by fiskars for the border on the black. I don't know the manufacturers, it's paper I've had around for a long time. Then I used my slice to make a bunch of 1 inch hearts, which I crinkled with a pencil before attaching to the scalloped heart -also done on the slice. Lastly I added a small Prima flower and pearls. I got the inspiration from a woman named Sue, check her blog on the right-it's called of photos and paper. She is superbly talented! Mine's a little different than hers, but I'm pleased with the end results. Well, I better get going , housework needs to get done today. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment